I'm an end to end UX Designer based in San Francisco Bay area. I love translating complex product strategies into intuitive experiences to drive product growth for everyday humans.
I thrive in collaborative and fast-paced environments, and enjoy bringing different disciplines together in order to craft scalable solutions. I've worked with project teams to create anything from industrial enterprise IoT applications, to mortgage application services. I am consistently thinking about how to consciously design in the age of Artificial Intelligence, and continously exploring new technological mediums to deliver the best products for every day humans.
UX Interaction Designer @ GE Oil & Gas
July 2017 - Present
• Design enterprise solutions by leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities to consolidate, aggregate and visualize data in real time for actionable insights
• Define user stories, information architecture, and create wireframes, visual design, and prototypes to solve the toughest Industrial IoT pain points
• Prototype with Framer and Principle to validate feature proposals, usability, and workflow
Undergraduate Researcher @ LearnDialogue - U of Florida
August 2016 - May 2017
• Designed and developed an easy-to-use block-based programming activity with Google’s Blockly to enhance conceptual computer science learning in middle school classrooms.
• Piloted an empirical research study and published opportunities to make computer science concepts more accessible in the context of science in the proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
UX Design & Mobile Apps Services Intern @ Atmosphere Apps
May 2015 - Jan 2017
• Created mobile app designs, web designs, and performed app store optimization in a fast-paced mobile app development agency
Software Engineering Intern @ Voalte
May 2015 - Jan 2017
• Implemented UI enhancement and performed bug fixes (with Objective-C) on Voalte’s healthcare applications, improving user engagement and client satisfaction
• Evaluated Voalte Platform’s UI/UX and presented findings to engineering and product management leading to better communication and standardized product development cycle
BS in Digital Arts & Sciences | University of Florida
The Digital Arts and Sciences (DAS) degree is a specialized program which integrates engineering and design: a core computer science curriculum with special emphasis on human-centered computing. This consists of computer science, art, and design courses that are related but not limited to digital media, interaction, and communication.