Curious, empathetic, and collaborative designer with a passion for complex systems in the context of Human+AI relations.
Things that I'm always pondering about:
• How can we employ human + AI partnership to enable systematical changes that can vastly improve the lives of average humans?
• With an explosive amount of data and information at our fingertips, how can we sift out useful signal from all the noises?
• How can we paint a more objective picture and story through data and not confirm our own biases?
Senior Product Designer - Warehouse Tools & Metrics @ Stitch Fix
July 2019 - Present
• Creating internal warehouse tools to analyze and augment human productivity.
UX Interaction Designer - Data Science & Analytics @ GE Oil & Gas
July 2017 - July 2019
• Design enterprise software to enable a net-zero carbon footprint future, creating a suite of production optimization solution utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the core of decision making.
Undergraduate Researcher @ LearnDialogue - U of Florida
August 2016 - May 2017
• Designed and developed an easy-to-use block-based programming activity with Google’s Blockly to enhance conceptual computer science learning in middle school classrooms.
• Piloted an empirical research study and published opportunities to make computer science concepts more accessible in the context of science in the proceedings of the 49th ACM Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE)
UX Design & Mobile Apps Services Intern @ Atmosphere Apps
May 2015 - Jan 2017
• Created mobile app designs, web designs, and performed app store optimization in a fast-paced mobile app development agency
Software Engineering Intern @ Voalte
May 2015 - Jan 2017
• Implemented UI enhancement and performed bug fixes (with Objective-C) on Voalte’s healthcare applications, improving user engagement and client satisfaction
• Evaluated Voalte Platform’s UI/UX and presented findings to engineering and product management leading to better communication and standardized product development cycle
BS in Digital Arts & Sciences | University of Florida
The Digital Arts and Sciences (DAS) degree is a specialized program which integrates engineering and design: a core computer science curriculum with special emphasis on human-centered computing. This consists of computer science, art, and design courses that are related but not limited to digital media, interaction, and communication.